Elite Series Doors for Masonry Fireplaces
The Elite Masonry Series
Our Elite Series of doors for wood burning fireplaces are designed and built for use with masonry fireplaces. Our doors for masonry fireplaces offer you the superior craftsmanship, distinctive design, and meticulous attention to detail that Ironhaus is known for, in a variety of design styles and sizes to fit your specific needs.
All Ironhaus fireplace doors are constructed of the finest 1/4″ thick heavy duty iron, are tested and rated for the highest quality and safety standards, and will give you give you a spectacular fire burning presentation. Adding a fireplace door to your wood burning fireplace helps to keep sparks and smoke from invading your living areas, and protects loved ones from heat and flame. Plus, a custom iron fireplace door adds a unique architectural element to your home or room.
Did you know?
Adding a door to your wood burning fireplace burns wood 75% more efficiently than a completely open hearth! And provides up to 80% improvement over air loss than an open fireplace!
Innovative features like our Mason’s Form make installation seamless and easy.
Our Elite Series of doors for wood burning fireplaces come in a variety of styles. To see the full catalogue of design styles visit our Design Collections page. Also, look our Options page to see the finishes, colors, glass, and handle options available for our wood burning fireplace doors.
Or, do you want something unique to your style and project needs? We can design and build something just for you. Call your sales specialist, Cliff Eggleston to learn more.
- 1/4″ iron construction
- Controllable draft panel option
- Tempered or ceramic glass option
- Inset mesh option
- Sealed gasket option
- Available in Bi-fold or pocket doors for easy access and full fire presentation
Questions? Let us help!
Have a Question?
Handcrafted to strict standards and customized to your individual discretion, Build from 1/4″ bar stock steel, each door is artistically and professionally created with attention to every detail.
- Shapes: Rectangular, Arch, Conversion Arch or Custom
- Styles: Craftsman, Mediterranean, Rusticca, or Contemporary… or give us a style of your choosing
- Textures from heavily Peened to Burnished Contemporary, in aged finishes like Black Copper and Pewter- See “Options”
- Doors Types: Cabinet , Fullview, or Bifold.
- Hand Forged Custom Handles.
- Heat Releasing Neoceram Glass or Affordable Tempered Glass
- Inset Mesh doors
- Pocket Doors
- Sealed Gasketed Doors
- Keyed Security Locks and More.
- Masonry Forms For New Construction
- Beautiful Styles And Finishes
- Eliminate Smoking Problems
- Protect Family Members
- Up To 70% More Efficient Than An Open Burning Fireplace
- Eliminate Drafts and Heat Loss
- Meets UBC Standard for Tight Fitting Gasketed Doors
Colors and Textures
Specifications and Framing Dimensions: